- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
We operate in more than 160 countries worldwide and serve a $125 billion market.
In 2007, about one-half of our revenue was generated from customers outside the U.S. Our largest subsidiary outside the U.S. is Xerox Limited, which operates predominantly in Europe. We conduct our DMO operations in Latin America, Brazil, the Middle East, India, Eurasia and Central-Eastern Europe, and Africa through operating companies, subsidiaries and distributors.
Fuji Xerox, an unconsolidated entity of which we own 25%, develops, manufactures
and distributes document processing products and services in Japan, China, Hong
Kong and other areas of the Pacific Rim,
Australia and New Zealand.
Over the past 18 months, Xerox has acquired three companies that contribute to our growth strategy:
- Global Imaging Systems, an office technology distributor for small and medium-size businesses in the U.S.
- Advectis, Inc., a provider of electronic document collaboration tools for the mortgage industry.
- Veenman B.V., an office technology distributor for small and mediumsize businesses in the Netherlands.
In addition, Global Imaging Systems continues to acquire distributors in the U.S. to further expand our presence in the SMB market.