- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
Xerox around the World
Xerox customers include small and medium-size businesses, graphic communications companies, government entities, education institutions, Fortune 1000 corporate accounts, and firms in document intensive industries such as healthcare, legal and financial services. Xerox offerings are sold through our global sales force; a network of independent agents, dealers, value-added resellers and systems integrators; Global Imaging Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox; and phone and Internet sales channels.
- Over 7,500 sales professionals, 13,400 managed service employees at customer sites and 13,000 technical service employees.
- More than 7,000 agents and concessionaires and about 40,000 technology resellers that extend Xerox’s local and global reach.
- Alliances with top IT and business partners that integrate Xerox systems and services into their customer solutions.