- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
What Xerox Offers: Document Management Systems, Services, Software and Supplies
Xerox provides hundreds of systems and services that help our customers create, manage and share documents: high-end digital production printers, office multifunction systems, toner and paper, digital imaging and archiving, outsourced document management and more.
For detailed information on our key product divisions, offerings and innovations, please see the company profile.
Customers’ Privacy Rights
Xerox takes the utmost care to prevent the unauthorized use of information that customers provide us.
Privacy – Personally Identifiable Information
At Xerox, we believe the right to privacy includes the right of individuals to have a voice in the use and dissemination of their personal information. Each year, we review the data-protection laws in the countries where we do business, and we implement controls appropriate to any specific country requirements. For example, Xerox complies with:
- Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- European Union Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data.
- U.S. “Safe Harbor” framework, which was negotiated between the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission as a way for U.S. companies to provide privacy protection as required by Directive 95/46/EC.
- Applicable U.S. federal and state privacy laws.
We govern our privacy practices through Xerox’s Ethics Hotline and external sources such as the BBB Online program of the Better Business Bureau. Both programs give customers and employees an outlet to report any concerns about the potential misuse of their data. To read more about our privacy policies, visit www.xerox.com and click on “Privacy” at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, please click here to find out more about our privacy policies.